Thursday, June 20, 2013

Parade of Homes 2013 - House #2 (Continued!)

Here are the rest of the pictures of this beautiful house!

My Dad and sister :):



I love the idea of french doors in a dining room, looking onto a porch:


Basement:






 Family Room (Sorry so blurry, but personally I didn't care for this room much anyway!)



The tile in the mudroom matches the tile in my mudroom! :) 


Honestly not the biggest fan of this master either.. not cozy enough!






I could see myself living here! :) 



2 comments:

  1. It has a very Restoration Hardware vibe to it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep submitting well written articles just like this then I will always keep returning back to your blog. Really good material.

    Bathtub reglazing nj
    Bathroom tile refinishing

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10