Thursday, October 23, 2014

My FAVORITE Pumpkin Candles & a WINNER!

Hello everyone! Just a couple of quick things to share today. First, my favorite pumpkin candles. I've tried a LOT of different pumpkin scented candles and they are not all created equal, which I want to share these two. They are a-m-a-z-i-ng! First, "Pumpkin Cupcake" from White Barn Candle Co. and second "Pumpkin Souffle" from Boulangerie (which I purchased from Anthropologie). They both have a little sweetness in the scent, which makes it divine! Any other fall candles you have found that I should know about?  I have been looking for a good apple one as well.
 

Also, we (FINALLY) have a winner for the Archie Grand notebook giveway contest! Congrats Jessica T., your "Redheads I Met and Liked" notebook has been ordered and will ship to you soon :)

Are you all getting as excited for Halloween as I am?

4 comments:

  1. You should try Cider Donut from Kringle Candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm burning Pumpkin Cupcake right now. :) Salted Caramel Corn (also from White Barn Candle Co.) is DIVINE. My favorite Fall candle ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out these candles... I bet they smell so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This is the first time I have ever won a blog giveaway! Thank you!! Now, please write a ton of posts so I have more gorgeous design pictures to drool over. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10