Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Bright, Light, & Fun Thanksgiving!

I know this is a little overdue, but I wanted to share some pictures of our wonderful Thanksgiving! Since it was our first time hosting I was a little bit nervous about how it would all turn out, but everything just seemed to fall into place. The day was beautiful, the food was delicious, and having so much of our family here made our house feel as happy and warm as it's ever felt! Pretty much a perfect day!

Setting the table was obviously my favorite chore ;) I wanted to do something bright, light, and fun! Hydrangeas (of course!) and bright orange tulips were my inspiration. I picked up some orange tapers and beautiful orange french striped linen napkins from Williams-Sonoma, and some fun paper placemats. Overall super easy and super casual, exactly what we were aiming for. 






And here is the table at the end of the day once the meal (and desserts!) were long gone and the family had retreated to the living room to play Scrabble in front of the fire. Such a cozy feel!


Overall I don't think I have ever had a Thanksgiving where I was more thankful. Having this sweet baby boy in our lives is just the biggest blessing, words can't even describe! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. It has to be hard hosting Thanksgiving with a baby to take care of. Your table looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10